Friday, November 8, 2019

My Te awamutu holiday

My Te awamutu holiday

On Monday the first week of the holidays we departed Glen eden and set off for Te awamutu .Why you may ask well all we wanted to do was go and meet our Grandpa so he has some more company .

After about half an hour we arrived at our first stop and that was a gas station somewhere in Auckland .We got some gas and we also ate a couple of lollies ,so far it was a good trip .For some company I bought along with me a fidget spinner and a rubber mouse I played with them for a while and then I got bored so I tried to get some sleep, I wasn’t even close to getting asleep, even though there was an hour and a half before we got there, it was probably because it was been quite rickety.

 Once we got to Grandpa’s place it was about 9:30 pm so got into my pajamas and went to sleep. In the morning I woke up early but I stayed in bed for about an hour and then I got into fresh clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment